Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Final Draft for research paper

Now, it is about time for me to send the final draft of research paper. According to my instructor, Cik Sharifah, this 14 March would be our final draft and she wants us to come out with full version of essay regarding my research. It has to be 3000 words, typed out. Then, she said that if she was satisfied with the work, it would be our final product. However, if she was not satisfied, she may return it back to me and for that reasons, I will at least still has for about two weeks before the actual due date to re-do the research paper. I think, that was a good idea in a way that I will have time to correct the work if she does not satisfy with the assignment. But, in a way also, it may be quite tiring since that 14 March is just around the corner and the fact that time flies very fast! Moreover, there are plenty of assignments to be submitted this week! I am afraid that I could not manage to finish them all in time. Perhaps I could say, I will try to finish it, or precisely, I must finish it! Maybe I have to burn the midnight oil to finish them in time. When there is a will, there is a way….

No comments: