Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Come out with the final product...

after my instructor went through my work and gave her comment, i started to work on my research to come out with the final product. first of all, i have to cut down the less important part about the playwrights' biography, like their major works and awards that they received. this is because due to Cik Sharifah, she can read them all by herself through internet or books. futhermore, these parts are not really related to my research. i have decided to put in the playwrights' background in my research paper because their lives background are related to and influenced their works.

secondly, i changed the introduction where the instructor asked me to change because there was a few confusion in it. Since it was too complicated, according to her, i decided to cut the paragraph off and rearrange the sentences in whole paragraphs all over again, from the most important to the less important.

Thirdly, i editted some of the implications on teaching at the final part of the research paper, to make it more realiable to the current teaching and education. finally, i have to re-check my grammar to make sure that they are all correct and there is no grammar mistake at all. to do so, i am not only will check it by myself but i will also ask a favour from my friends to check it for me. it means that my research paper will undergo a few stages of grammar checking.

No comments: